- Latest Designs
- Spring - Summer
- Perfect Tips
- Textured 3D
- Pattern Nail Art Sets
- Glitter Nail Art Wrap Sets
- Lace Collection
- Animal Print Nail Art Wrap Sets
- Foils and Metallic Nail Art Wraps
- Limited Edition Nail Art Wraps
- LGBT Pride Season Collection
- Promo exclusives
- In The Press
- Plain Nail Art Wrap Sets
- Nail Consumables
- Themed Nail Wrap Art
- Clearance Once its Gone its Gone
- Face Art
- Shoe Art
- Gift Service
Do you have a question for us? Get in touch!
Do you need to glue them?
- Rebel Nails are completely self adhesive, simply peel from the backing paper and apply to a clean, dry and oil free nail for beautiful nail art. See the video on our website for a step by step guide to applying Rebel Nail Wraps.
Does heating them help?
- Our next generation materials mean that you don't have to use heat before applying nail wraps. However, using a bit of heat before or after application does help activate the adhesive ensuring a longer lasting fit. Any safe heat source e.g. Infra red lamp, hairdryer. Just ensure that the nail film does not touch the heat source. See our video for a step by step guide to applying Rebel Nail Wraps.
Are they only made for fingers?
- We also have a special cut for toes in most of our designs. There is also a discount for buying two sets one for fingers and feet. Please see the dropdown box
during product selection for options.
How do you remove them?
- No need to use any special chemicals to remove! Simply lift the side and peel across the nail from side to side, rather than up or down. A little heat from a safe source such as hairdryer or infra red lamp will help too.
How long do the nail wraps last on the nails?
- Rebel Nails are perfect for holidays for no beautiful nails that don't chip or smudge! Fingers stay for up to 14 days and toes for 4 weeks plus.
Can we design our own nails?
- Yes! Get in touch with us with your design and we'll help you achieve your unique design.
How many nails are in a set?
- The finger sets have 16 finger films, and the toe sets have 16 toe films, in various sizes to suit most nails.
What if they are too wide for my nails?
- They can easily be trimmed with scissors if necessary, but this is best done before removing the nail film from the backing first.
What if the nail wraps start to peel off?
- This normally happens if the nails haven't been prepared properly, so please make sure your nails are clean, oil free and dry before applying. Follow our step by step application guide video for help. Avoid using creams and oils immediately after application.
Will they remain in place if I have a bath or shower?
- Water will not affect them at all.
Can I swim with them on?
- Yes, but we do not recommend swimming the channel!! They may attract unwanted attention, such as sharks (jk)!!
Can I re-use them?
- Once they have been applied they cannot be re-used. But here's a sneaky tip, they can be applied to false nails if you like to reuse them for special occasions!
Do you sell any other products?
- Complement your gorgeous nails with a stunning range of jewellery and tattoos also available to buy online