Hair is evidence on the general condition of your body. A healthy and well-nourished body reproduces in bouncy and healthy hair. Healthy hair care encompasses a spacious range of treatments ranging from preventive hair care to tips for maintaining long hair. Because healthy hair is reliant on the health of the scalp (hair needs a plentiful supply of nutrient-rich blood to nourish the hair follicles in the scalp) it makes sense that eating nutritionally balanced meals will encourage healthy follicles and healthy hair growth. You may attempt a wide range of shampoos, conditioners and serums to provide your that lustrous sheen and that healthy bounce. You can moreover try herbs to do the same for you. The added advantages would be that herbs could provide you healthy hair without the damaging side effects of harmful chemicals and they would also be cost effective.
Herbs for Healthy Hair
- Witch Hazel helps recover the blood circulation at your scalp. Improved blood movement will excite natural hair growth. It also serves as a cavernous cleanser for scalp that clears it off all the oil and dirt.
- Sage is an herb that obtains care of all your hair requires. This herb is as well helps to color your hair. It is said to reinstate color to gray hair. It moreover reduces hair loss.
- Burdock root provides amazing results for hair care such as decrease hair loss and to promote growth of hair.
- Aloe Vera is consent for people troubled with hair loss. It encloses enzymes that stimulate the growth of new hair. It is also an admirable conditioner for dry and damaged hair.
- Chamomile is a therapy for damaged and dry hair. When used as a conditioner it will help reinstate shine and bring out the natural highlights for blondes. As it restores shine, it moreover strengthens the hair to prevent breakage, tangling and split ends.
- Arnica is a vigorous ingredient employed in the preparation of various scalp and hair loss control tonics and shampoos.
Tips for promoting healthy hair
- One should drink large amount of water, unsweetened fruit juice as well as herbal teas for healthy hair.
- Avoid or reduce extreme use of alcohol as it dilate blood vessels and increase flow of blood to the tissues.
- In several cases, absence of zinc and vitamins B can cause hair problems similar to hair loss. Thus, take the supplements of vitamin B and zinc later than consulting the health care providers.